Your On-Staff personal Stylist
Spending time and money on Style Guide PDFs are a thing of the past. We know clients want to look and feel amazing, but they don’t know where to begin. Our interactive and customizable styling tool fills the gap between what photographers want their clients to wear and how clients can coordinate different patterns. prints and colors.
Style & Select cuts out the confusion, time and uncertainty that comes with outfit coordination. Clients can be fully styled with bottoms, tops, accessories, shoes and much more. Outfits can make or break the session and can be the most overwhelming part for your clients upon booking. Let us take one thing off your plate while you focus on creating and capturing magic.
of Clients need help with outfits
Of photographers spend time styling clients
12 Month Plan
- Unlimited Access for 12 months
- Welcome Email with copy/paste intro template to send to clients
- Access to Holly & Melissa for personalized help when needed
- Complementary feature on Instagram and Styling Blog
- Non-renewal, must sign back up upon 12 month expiring
30 Day Access
- 1 Month Trial Period
- Welcome Email (no client intro template)
- $15 credit towards 12 Month upgrade within trial period
- Complementary feature on Instagram
- Non-renewal, must sign back up upon 30 days expiring
Latest From Our Blog
Oh man! Everything about this session is dreamy! The muted spring colors are a big thing this year! Lauren with Calista Rain Photography nailed it. We love how the different textures and patterns all coordinate and add interest to the image. Styling tips: -Don't be...
We are so in love with this family session. First of all, how gorgeous is this family?? And this session is completely styled using Style and Select! When selecting the outfits, we wanted to steer away from the typical spring pastel colors. And we love how it turned...
This in-home retro style newborn session gives us *all* of the warm fuzzies! The love, the laughter, and the light are exactly why photographers love their job. The textures and patterns of the clothing just add to the gorgeousness of this session! We definitely get...